Our Support Model: We take a stepped care approach to mental health support - you can engage with any or all three of our services :
- Up to 6 free counselling sessions for adults online via instant chat/messaging, video or email
- 8 video counselling sessions for young people aged 12-17
- 8 video counselling sessions for couples
Support Groups Online:
- You can attend a weekly anonymous, confidential support group on a wide range of issues
- There’s a tailored group for everyone - whether you’re experiencing anxiety, stress or low mood, family or relationship issues, feeling alone or in need LGBTQ+ mental health support.
- Group support online is provided by a member of our team through instant chat/messaging to protect your anonymity and confidentiality and you can come join us for as long as you need.
- Support groups for young people as well as parent support groups.
Peer Support Online:
- A safe space to gain support or give support to others that is moderated to keep everyone safe.