Join Mums from across the country, for free, professional, anonymous support, from the comfort of your home! Every Thursday at 10am (Irish time).
We love our Children but let's face it, being a Mum is hard! You are not alone, all Mums struggle from time-to-time and talking about it can really help.
Sign up for the Turn2me Mums Group, to chat to other Mums about the joys, challenges and struggles of motherhood and to support each other by sharing tips and strategies that have worked for you.
What is the Mums Group?
The Mums Group is a safe space to explore and discuss challenges and share positive ways to overcome them, to enable you to develop your own approach to being a mum and be the Mum you always wanted to be.
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begin
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin