Sometimes our jobs can be extremely stressful, and that’s when there isn’t Covid-19 suddenly changing every aspect of our lives! We can do something about it! We can try to create healthier habits and learn ways of coping.
Join frontline workers across the country, for free, anonymous, professional support, from the comfort of your home. Learn how to live better, together!
Talk about what habits have changed for you, what habits you want to introduce to your life, or get rid of. Share tips and tricks with each other. Encourage each other to make healthy changes.
Peer Support Group can help you feel heard, understood, and supported. You can also anonymously support your peers across the country.
Wherever you are on the frontline your peers are here to support you!
What is the Creating healthier habits/Coping Mechanisms Peer Support Group?
The Creating Healthier Habits/Coping Mechanisms Peer Support Group is a safe space to discuss your experiences with others in a similar situation and share positive ways of coping. This Group takes place Fridays at 10am (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to anyone who is a Frontline Worker in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution-focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
1. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin