Dealing with work stress is hard enough without the addition of a pandemic! Working on the frontline and all that comes with it, can make us particularly susceptible to experiencing burnout.
is chronic feelings of exhaustion, severe stress, and a lack of job satisfaction. It is more common than you would think and is your body's way of saying you need to slow down and mind yourself too.
Join frontline workers across the country, for free, anonymous, professional support, from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to handle this alone!
Talk it out, feel heard, and share tips and insights. Joining the Burnout Frontline Workers Peer Support Group can help you feel heard, understood, and supported. You can also anonymously support your peers across the country feeling the same way.
No matter your role on the frontline your peers are waiting to support you!
What is the Burnout Frontline Worker Peer Support Group?
The Burnout Frontline Worker Peer Support Group is a safe space to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation and share positive ways to deal with these feelings. This Group takes place Sundays at 8pm and Wednesdays at 5:30pm (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to anyone who is a Frontline Worker in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution-focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
1. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin