No family is perfect! In fact, for many of us, family can be one of the biggest sources of hurt, upset and anxiety.
Join other people who understand, for free, anonymous, professional peer support, from the comfort of your home!
Be it your partner, kids, parents or extended family, often the relationships with those who are meant to be closest to us, are the hardest to navigate. Joining the Family Issues Group can help you feel heard, understood and supported and you can also support other people across the country feeling the same way.
The first step is talking about it. The turn2me Family Issues Group could be the perfect place to start!
What is the Family Issues Group?
The Family Issues Group is a safe space to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation without judgement and share positive ways to deal with these feelings.
Join us every Friday at 9am! (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to all everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin