Loosing someone we care about is one of the hardest things any of us can go through, but you don't have to go through it alone!
Join others who will understand, for free, anonymous, professional peer support, from the comfort of your home!
Joining the Bereavement Group can help you feel heard, understood and supported and you can also support other people feeling the same way.
The first step is talking about it. The turn2me Bereavement Group could be the perfect place to start!
What is the Bereavement Group?
The Bereavement Group is a safe non-judgmental pace to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation and share positive ways to deal with these feelings.
This Group takes place every Thursday at 8pm! (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to all everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin