It’s normal to feel stressed from time to time, but too much stress can take it’s toll on our lives and our mental health.
Join people who will understand, for free, anonymous. professional peer support, from the comfort of your home!
If you have been feeling stressed, there are things that you can do about it. Joining the Feeling Stressed Group can help you feel heard, understood and supported and you can also support other people across the country feeling the same way.
The first step is talking about it. The turn2me Feeling Stressed Group could be the perfect place to start!
What is the Feeling Stressed Group?
The Feeling Stressed Group is a safe space to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation and share positive ways to deal with these feelings.
This Group takes place Monday at 3pm! (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are…
- Free to all everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps…
1. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
2. Click on Groups for adults and create your free, anonymous log-in
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin