Teenagers can be a joy, but parenting adolescents can sometimes feel like a stressful and thankless job. The adolescent years can pose many new challenges particularly around communication.
Don't worry, you are not alone!
The Parenting Adolescents Group is an opportunity to connect with other parents from around the country, for free, confidential and anonymous support, from the comfort of your home! This Group takes place every Wednesday at 11 am (Irish time).
What is the Parenting Adolescents Group?
This group is primarily for parents of adolescent children, but do feel free to join even if your children haven't reached that stage yet. We will be discussing some of the real issues that present with this age group. Hopefully we will have some open, enlightening and possibly amusing discussions and you will see that most of what happens in your home happens in most other homes too!
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begin
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin