Children can be a joy but it's OK to admit being a parent can be challenging too!
Join Parents from across the country, for free confidential and anonymous support, from the comfort of your home! This Group takes place every Tuesday at 11 am (Irish time).
What is the Parenting (5-12 year olds) Group?
During this period our children change so much. The Parenting (5-12 year olds) Group is an opportunity to talk to the facilitator and other parents about the Good the Bad and the Ugly aspects of parenting a child in this age group.
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begin
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin