Being a teacher was challenging enough without the added stress of Covid. Now we have to navigate un-cooperative technology, engage burned-out kids, and worry about our own safety on the frontlines all while juggling life.
Join Teachers across the country, for free, anonymous, professional support, from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to navigate this alone!
Joining the Teachers Peer Support Group can help you feel heard, understood, and supported. You can also anonymously support your peers across the country feeling the same way.
Just talking and sharing can really help relieve tension! The turn2meTeacher Peer Support Group could be the perfect place to start!
What is the Teacher Peer Support Group?
The Teacher Peer Support Group is a safe space to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation and share positive ways to deal with these feelings. This Group takes place Mondays at 7pm (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to all Teachers in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution-focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
1. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin