Work stress can happen when we are dealing with too much pressure with too few resources. Many of us were in this situation before Covid but with the added impact of the virus on our work and lives it can become overwhelming!
Join frontline workers across the country, for free, anonymous, professional support, from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to navigate this alone!
Talk it out, feel heard, share tips, and insights. Joining the Feeling Stressed Frontline Workers Peer Support Group can help you feel heard, understood, and supported. You can also anonymously support your peers across the country feeling the same way.
Wherever you are on the frontline your peers are here to support you!
What is the Feeling Stressed Frontline Worker Peer Support Group?
The Feeling Stressed Frontline Worker Peer Support Group is a safe space to discuss your feelings with others in a similar situation and share positive ways to deal with these feelings. This Group takes place Tuesdays at 10am or Fridays at 3pm (Irish time).
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to all Frontline Workers in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution-focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
1. It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begins
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin