Current approaches to family life has opened up opportunities for Dads to embrace new levels of relationship and involvement with their children.
This also brings it's challenges, as often many men find that they have not had much introduction or positive models for fatherhood.
Join Dads from across the country, for free confidential and anonymous support, from the comfort of your home! This Group takes place every Wednesday at 8pm (Irish time).
What is the Dads Group?
The Dads Group is a safe space to explore and discuss challenges and share positive ways to overcome them, to enable you to develop your own approach to fatherhood and be the Dad you always wanted to be.
Turn2me Groups take place online via instant messaging and are...
- Free to everyone in the Republic of Ireland
- Facilitated by mental health professionals
- Safety and solution focused
- Confidential and Anonymous
Is group support for me?
Groups are free but limited to one group a week per person. This is to give people time to reflect and put tips and suggestions from the previous week into action.
How do I join a group? There are five easy steps...
It is a good idea to read the Community Guidelines
before you get started. These help keep the group positive and safe for everyone
3. Verify your email address
4. View the Group schedule and select the group that you would like to attend. You will receive a reminder via email before your session begin
5. Make sure you are online and logged into your turn2me account 10 mins before your group is scheduled to begin